Whatsapp Status for Love

1. My precious love transferred from Ex to Next😄😋
2. Hate Me or Love Me..But don’t Touch My Ego..:roll:
3. तू मेरी 👸🏼Choclate
में तेरा 😍Paasta…..
बस आज_ I Love You🌹💃🏻बोल दाल, “तुझे खुदा का “वास्ता”. !😘
4. Relations are insurance policies against loneliness. They need to be renewed with a regular premium paid with communication, feelings, love & care
5. listen baby…
Every Magic is an illusion 🌀🎈
But…
My Love for 💚💞you
always creates ❤️Real Magic ✨💫
that’s why you’re
my princess 💚💞😋
6. You owe yourself the love that you so freely give to other people.

7. Love starts with attraction & ends with frustration 🙁
8. 💕करलो तुम नफरत मुझसे:roll: किसी भी हद तक;),
मेरी मोहब्बत तुझसे तेरी हर हद से ऊपर है 😘👫!!

💖Love You💖
9. Love is a waste of time but
I want to waste my time 😆😍🔛
10. I think it is an insult to call you my boyfriend. You are the guy to whom I\’ve submitted my mind, body and soul. I love you.😍❤😘💋💏💑

No comments:

Post a Comment